WORKING WITH ANNE TOWNSEND
Fearful of being judged for your style, closet, or sense of fashion?
Fear no more.
Annie Abbott of Anne Townsend is a judgement free style consultant whose goal is to make you feel comfortable.
“I was very impressed in working with Annie. She made the process so easy and enjoyable. Her first question was, to me, a very important one: “what things in your wardrobe are you most comfortable in and like wearing?” She never dictated what she thought I SHOULD be wearing but rather, took the clothes I LIKE to wear and accessorized those with new ideas, pairings. She is a real talent!”
Mary F. Seattle, WA
Learn how Annie approaches each client’s unique style.
What to expect
when working with Anne Townsend
- Consultation – We’ll take 30 minutes over the phone to get to know each other. I’ll tell you about what I offer, and you can tell me all about your style needs.
- In-home styling – While I know this can be scary, it is an important part of getting to know you. We’ll get together at your home and go through your closet (approx. 2 hrs). The goal from this session is to weed out which pieces you no longer need, which no longer fit, and make a list of pieces we want to add.
- Shopping – You’ll meet me at the store(s) we’ve selected, where you’ll be able to try on clothing I’ve already handpicked just for you. If you prefer, I do offer in-home and online shopping options.
- Organizing – Anne Townsend’s primary focus is style and fashion, but I do understand how satisfying it is to bring new clothes home to a clean closet. This is why I’m now offering a closet organization service (to be done while we shop and style your wardrobe). This is an optional service – please inquire if interested.
- What’s next – My goal is to make you stylish long term, not for just one season. That’s why I offer further services such as continued wardrobe styling, online shopping, packing, event outfit styling, and whatever else you need to reach your style goals.
WHAT ANNE TOWNSEND CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Learn what clients gain by working with Anne Townsend.
“I love Annie’s approach because she is all about understanding you as a person, and empowering you to feel good in your body (not when you lose ten pounds or when you get to the gym more or when you have a million dollars to buy fancy things) but right now. Get this girl on your team if you hate shopping, never know what to wear, and want your beautiful personality to shine through.”
Christina T. Seattle, WA
“Annie has been able to help me grow and transition through various points in my life. I don’t have a good sense for style and have found when I purchase clothes on my own they don’t fit right, or the color is wrong. She listened very carefully to what’s happening in my life and then help build a solution and a style that makes me feel my most confident self!”
Jessica P. Seattle, WA